Your Home Improvement
Superior Energy Efficiency
For the ultimate in energy-efficient comfort, spray foam decreases energy costs up to 40% over traditional materials. Plus, ensure peace of mind in other ways!
- Save on heating and cooling
- Reduce outside noise
- Eliminate drafts and cold spots
- Enhance resale value
- Reduce the risk of
- Insects and other pests
- Mold and moisture
- Increase structural integrity
Everyone wants quieter, more comfortable homes and workplaces.
Call us for quality products and proper installation in your projects.
WHERE DOES MY HOME LOSE ENERGY?
Superior energy efficiency mostly depends on creating a better air “seal.” Wall insulation is a significant issue in home energy savings, but there are other factors that will lower home energy efficiency. As much as 40% of energy loss is due to air infiltration. Therefore, the most effective way to improve energy efficiency and comfort in your home is to seal it with foam.
- Moisture Control – Doors and Windows: Water and moisture in the building envelope is the single, greatest threat to building durability in residential construction. In addition to causing building-durability issues, moisture can create ideal conditions for mold growth, which can dramatically impact occupant health.
- Air Leakage – Ceilings, Outer Walls Floors and Crawlspaces: Unsealed, responsible for about a third of the air leakage in a home.